Available Services & Fees
Self-pay Rate: $130/hour
Co-pays and self-pay are due at time of session. Future sessions will be postponed until balance is paid in full.
Court Attendance Fee: $130/hour (includes preparation time, time waiting to appear and testimony time. ) Estimates can be provided upon request for participation in court proceedings.
Letters on behalf of clients: $50/per letter.
Please note failure to cancel your appointment with your therapist less than 24 hours from the time of your appointment will result in a no-show fee of up to $130.
GOOD FAITH ESTIMATE
Under Section 2799B-6 of the Public Health Service Act, health care providers and health care facilities are required to inform individuals who are not enrolled in a plan or coverage or a Federal health care program, or not seeking to file a claim with their plan or coverage both orally and in writing of their ability, upon request or at the time of scheduling health care items and services, to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” of expected charges.
• You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost
• Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
• You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
• Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
• If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
• Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises